Kamis, 29 Oktober 2015

A pen Controller




Name :Dewi Ermawati
Nim    :53.14.0602
 



A Pen Controller

In the modern period, there are many kinds of new inventions. One of them is a pen controller. Several years ago, many people used projector when they explain about something. But, they may to be difficult if they are far from the computer. They have to walk here and there because they have to click the button. That’s why a person makes a new invention that used to get easier the job. A pen controller is simple. It looks like a pen. 
A pen controller is very useful for me. It can make easier my job, because I can stand up in everywhere at the class, such as in the corner, behind of the class, in front of the class or among the students. I just click the button and the slide can change to the next or before slide. I don’t need extra energy if I teach them. I always use the pen controller. I also keep it in the pocket, pencil case or bag. My students feel comfort and interesting the lesson. They enjoy to get the knowledge. It is very happy activity in the morning or afternoon class.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

2 komentar:

  1. Hello, Wi, how are you? Nice post. <3

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks mbak umi , you have a nice post too ..
    I'm fine ... how about you ?

    BalasHapus